Q: What is included with the rent?
A: Many apartments have utilities included (heat and hot water).
Q: Is free parking available?
A: All apartments have free off-street parking, and many have assigned private spaces.
Q: Do the apartments include washers and dryers?
A: Many apartments have washers and dryers. A Clothes Care Center is conveniently located on the property for all residents.
Q: Do the apartments have microwaves?
A: Many apartments include microwaves.
Q: How far is the train station?
A: Union Station in New Haven, CT, is just 15 minutes from Seramonte.
Q: Do the apartments have balconies?
A: Many apartments have balconies or decks.
Q: Do you allow pets?
A: Yes, cats are welcome. We also allow dogs, subject to breed and size restrictions.
Q: Is storage available?
A: Yes, all apartments have additional storage available.
Q: Does Seramonte have a pool?
A: Yes, our apartment community includes a beautiful pool with a deck and lots of lounge furniture and is open seasonally.
Q: Do you offer short term leases?
A: Lease terms are negotiable.
Q: What days and times may I view an apartment?
A: You may stop by anytime during our office hours: Monday and Tuesday 9-6, Wednesday 9-6:30, Thursday 9-7, Friday 9-5, Saturday and Sunday 10-3.. We are located at 1 Kaye Plaza in Hamden, CT.
Q: Is there an application fee?
A: Yes, there is a $35.00 per person application fee.
Q: What is your rental criteria?
A: We require the following:
1. A favorable credit history, verified through a credit report on all adults residing in the apartment.
2. A favorable landlord reference.
3. Evidence of income. Rent should not exceed approximately 32% of total household income.
4. A security deposit is required upon lease signing. The deposit should be presented in the form of a certified bank check, money order, debit or credit card.
5. Leases commence on the 1st day of a month and terminate on the last day of a month. Rent for move-in at other times of the month will be pro-rated.
Q: How much security deposit is required?
A: We typically require the equivalent of one or two month’s rent, depending on credit standing and other criteria. The security deposit must be delivered in the form of a certified bank check, money order, debit or credit card, and it must be paid in full prior to taking occupancy.
Q: How can I apply for an apartment?
A: Please call us at (203) 281-0001 and ask to speak to a leasing consultant. We look forward to hearing from you.