Q: How is heat/air conditioning and hot water supplied?
A: Each apartment comes with its own resident controlled heating/cooling system and hot water heater. Buildings 1- 5 are gas, building 6 is electric.
Q: What is included with the rent?
A: Cold water, trash and 24hrs on-call maintenance.
Q: Is free parking available?
A: Yes, Morningside Gardens provides plenty of free off-street parking.
Q: Do the apartments have washers and dryers?
A: A Clothes Care Center is conveniently located on the property.
Q: Do the apartments have microwaves?
A: Many apartments include microwaves.
Q: How far is the train station?
A: The Norwalk Train Station is a five-minute drive.
Q: Do the apartments have balconies?
A: No, but many have a private yard area.
Q: Do you allow pets?
A: Yes, we welcome cats only.
Q: Do you offer short term leases?
A: Lease terms are negotiable.
Q: What days and times may I view an apartment?
A: We have appointments available seven days a week. Please call (203) 325-3848 to arrange a time for a tour.
Q: Is there an application fee?
A: Yes, there is a $35.00 per person application fee.
Q: What is your rental criteria?
A: We require the following:
1. A favorable credit history, verified through a credit report on all adults residing in the apartment.
2. A favorable landlord reference.
3. Evidence of income. Rent should not exceed approximately 32% of total household income.
4. One or two month’s security deposit required upon lease signing. The deposit should be presented in the form of a certified bank check, money order, debit or credit card.
5. Leases commence on the 1st day of a month and terminate on the last day of a month. Rent for move-in at other times of the month will be pro-rated.
Q: How much security deposit is required?
A: CTBestApts has partnered with Sure Deposit to provide you with an attractive alternative to a traditional security deposit. Simply pay a onetime non-refundable low cost premium, instead of a traditional security deposit. Of course, you always have the option for a traditional security deposit as well. We typically require the equivalent of one or two month’s rent, depending on one’s credit standing and other criteria. The traditional security deposit must be delivered in the form of a certified bank check, money order, debit or credit card, and it must be paid in full prior to taking occupancy.
Q: How can I apply for an apartment?
A: Please call us at (203) 325-3848 and ask to speak with one of our leasing consultants. We look forward to hearing from you. Or, you may download and complete an application found on the Resources page of this web site.