Discover the charm of living at Seramonte, a truly distinctive apartment community located in Hamden and less than two miles away from New Haven. Seramonte is a beautifully landscaped, pet-friendly community that has a swimming pool, an on-premise playground and a picnic area. As a resident, you will enjoy popular amenities in your home, within the apartment complex gates and throughout the larger community. Our property offers spacious studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes and two- and three-bedroom townhouses, so you can be sure to find an apartment home that suits your situation. Interior features include updated kitchens with all major appliances, abundant closet space, custom window treatments and more depending on the floor plan you select.
While living at Seramonte, not only will you get a beautiful apartment home with lots of amenities, but you also get a great location. The convenience of living on Mix Avenue puts you within walking distance to shopping, parks, tennis, and entertainment, and it provides easy access to all major public transportation options. If you do need to commute, Seramonte is just minutes from I-91, I-95 and Merritt Parkway/Rte 15-Wilber Cross, as well as both Yale and Quinnipiac Universities.
Amenities at Seramonte apartments include:
- Swimming pool with gazebo and picnic area
- Contemporary kitchens with all major appliances
- In home washer and Dryers, or convenient clothes care centers.
- Spacious closets
- Resident controlled central air conditioning, gas heat and hot water
- Many apartments include heat, hot water and cooking gas in your rent
- Crown molding and custom wood blinds
- Assigned off-street parking
- 24/7 maintenance